- MBA-qualified retail professional with substantial experience in business development in retail equipment design, manufacture, procurement, global sourcing and contract services, working with several major global retailers
- 20 years’ experience in retail: Operations, Area Management, Project Management with some of the UK’s most influential retailers
- MBA specialism in Project Management
- Deep intelligence of the retail food, pharmacy and health & beauty sectors from both client and supplier perspective
- Successful track record of value engineering and cost-out sourcing in the retail equipment sector
- A project/programme management professional with extensive experience of retail construction, major multi site change programmes, process improvements, value engineering/cost efficiency and team leadership.
- A 30 year career with a major retailer gaining experience at senior level in Store Development, Store Planning, Maintenance, Procurement, Business Development, Project and Programme Management.
- Experience of delivering project governance, best practice, process improvements, coaching and mentoring of project managers in organisations making improvements to project delivery and business performance.
- Member of APM (Association for Project Management)
Contact RPA on 07711 825726 or